1. When moving the dehumidifier adapter
, do not tilt the unit more than 45 °C to prevent damage to the compressor.
2. The applicable temperature range of this machine is 5°C~38°C.
3. When the dehumidifier is working, the heat will be generated due to the compressor operation, so the room temperature will rise by 1~3 °C. This is a normal phenomenon, please feel free to use.
4. When the room temperature is below 10 °C and the ambient absolute humidity is quite low, it is not necessary to use a dehumidifier.
5. The air inlet and outlet should be separated from the wall to a distance of more than 500px to avoid affecting the dehumidification effect or causing malfunction.
6. The working environment, please try to keep the working place sealed so as to increase the dehumidification effect.
7. Do not use a dehumidifier adapter
in places where you may be exposed to water or susceptible to chemicals.
8. Do not connect the unit with any relays, extension cords or adapters.
9. Do not place the unit near fire-heating equipment such as stoves and heaters, or in places subject to direct sunlight or wind and rain.
10. Use the dust on the power cord and then fasten the plug and place it in a stable place.
11. Do not damage or modify the power cord. Do not repair, disassemble or modify the unit yourself.
12. When draining continuously, please put the drain pipe so that the drainage is smooth.
13. Turn off the unit and unplug the power cord when a problem occurs.